Rates, Packages & Special Offers
MONTEVERDE, COSTA RICA
At Senda Monteverde, our rates vary based on Season and Room Category. We also offer Special Rates and Seasonal Promotions.
That’s why we encourage you to talk to our Travel Advisors – we can give you our very best rates and perks based on your travel dates.
Consider staying at least 3 nights to enjoy the full Senda Monteverde experience.
Just looking for now? See our Special Offers below or:
With Every Stay
- Welcome Cocktail
- Full A-La-Carte Breakfast
- Concierge & Tour Planning Service
- Surprisingly Fast Wi-Fi
- Local & International Calls
- Unlimited hiking access to the famous Aguti Wildlife Reserve from April 1st through November 1st, 2019
Escape to the Mountains
Our Special Offers & Seasonal Promotions
Pay 2 Nights, Stay 3
When you book 2 nights for stays between now and December 21st, 2019, the 3rd night is on us.
What would you do with one more day at Senda? Enjoy a last sunset over the highlands? Get your perfect shot of the resplendent quetzal? Duck back into the Cloud Forest Reserve for a final adventure? Well now you can – and it’s on us.
– Offer applies to bookings between now and December 21st, 2019
– This offer cannot be combined with other discounts or dates that already reflect a reduced room rate
See Costa Rica, The Cayuga Way
Experience Cayuga’s Pacific Coast Trail. Discover our sister properties in the Cayuga Collection and design your very own Central American adventure.
Did you know that Senda is part of the Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels & Lodges? Our sister properties are dotted along the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica, forming a trail from the Osa Peninsula in the South to Guanacaste in the North. You can even build in a visit to Panama or Nicaragua.
– Sister Cayuga Collection properties in Costa Rica, Nicaragua & Panama
– One property in San Jose (close to SJO)
– Must-see locations: Osa Peninsula, Santa Teresa, Uvita, Manuel Antonio, Nosara
– Even locations in Nicaragua & Panama
A True Monteverde Experience
– Lonely Planet