Just when you thought a 5-Star, Luxury Hotel didn't exist in Monteverde....
You want to find the perfect spot in Monteverde where you’ll both be happy. Where you can rest, relax and just be alone together. Where you can get up and go on an adventure when the mood strikes.
And you want your stay to be … comfy… and private, and romantic.
We totally understand — you just want to make the right decision and stop planning already!
We care about your time together. So let’s walk you through what your honeymoon or getaway at Senda Monteverde could look like.
Senda Monteverde for Couples
- Mornings at Your Own Pace. Sip coffee together on your private Terrace
- Tour Planning Service for Everything on Your Wishlist. Especially if you’re not “the planning-type”, we’ll plan every experience for you
- Elegant Meals You Can Dress Up For. El Sapo Restaurant & Bar is one of the best in town. Expect responsible, hyper-local menus in a modern setting
- Happy Hour & Cozy Bonfire Nights. Enjoy craft beer tastings, in-house signature cocktails or a glass of wine by the fire
- Only a 15 mins. walk to Monteverde Town. Local cake spots, coffee shops, craft beer houses, sushi restos & taco joints when the mood strikes you!
Your Luxury Getaway in the Cloud Forest
Our Best Advice for Couples
We know it can be tough to shape the perfect adventure in Monteverde. We’ve put together a few pieces of our best advice.
- Monteverde doesn’t have a Car Rental location. Something to be aware of while planning. We’re happy to arrange your travel and help you get around once you’re here. Ask us for details!
- Consider staying at least 3 nights in Monteverde. Especially if your honeymoon includes a few locations in Costa Rica. We find that couples who stay 2 nights in Monteverde often feel rushed and wish they stayed longer.
- Use our Tour Planning Service. Especially if you’d prefer to arrive with a loose itinerary or don’t enjoy planning. We’ll make it happen.
- For ultimate privacy, consider the Premium Suite. If your budget allows, this is our best suite for couples.
- Would you love to visit the beaches too? We have sister properties along the Pacific Coast and can help you get to popular places like Manuel Antonio, Puerto Viejo and Uvita. Ask us for details.
Couples Love Us
Why Choose Senda Monteverde Hotel
Fresh & Modern Mountain Lodge
15 mins. Walk to Monteverde Town
Tour Planning Service Available
We'll Connect You to Pacific Coast Beaches & Plan Every Detail
Get Your Honeymoon Mini-Guide
This 16-page honeymoon mini-guide will tell you how to get closer to the extraordinary experiences – and special moments – that matter most on your honeymoon.
- Learn what you need to “Know Before You Go”, and how to get here by Air & Ground.
- Create your special moments using our quick-view of Signature Experiences, Wellness, Beach & Water, Adventure, and Culture activities at our Luxury Hotels.
- Map out your route to discover more of Central America. See how our Luxury Hotels can get you exploring the gorgeous Pacific Coast of Panama, Costa Rica and Nicaragua.