Dining at Senda Monteverde
Carefully crafted down to the very last details, our menus feature sensitively and locally reared meats and poultry, sustainably caught seafood, and a colorful array of plant-based creations.
In-House Culinary Creations
Try our in-house specialties — we bake our own breads, blend our own nut butters and spiced fruit chutneys.
We also put our signature spin on international favorites — think lemon-zested fries, creamy Monteverde cheeses, and a fine selection of South American wines to be enjoyed by the fire.
We’re all about high quality, hyper-local and honest cuisine, creatively prepared and served in a stylish setting.
El Sapo Restaurant & Bar
- Feature hyper-local, fresh and sustainably sourced ingredients
- South American organic wines, cocktails & craft beer
- Serves Gourmet, A-La-Carte Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Vegetarian, Vegan & Gluten Free Options
- All Food Allergies Accommodated
- Kid-Friendly Menus Available
Served in a Stylish Setting
Experience Monteverde Through our Cuisine
“There are so many restaurants in Monteverde but with a menu like Senda’s it’s pretty hard to venture out. Every dish is super fresh, super local, and downright tasty. Make sure to work up an appetite hiking in the cloud forest – you’ll want to try them all.”
— Andreas, Germany